• Office 26, Evans Business Centre, Dane Street, Rochdale OL12 6XB
  • 0333 456 4737
  • info@jmha.co.uk
Guide to your Tenancy Agreement


Making your money go further


We all know managing money these days can be tricky. If you are finding it difficult to meet your next monthly payment, we will do all we can to help you. We have money advisers who are available to go through your finances with you. They will take you through your income and outgoings and make suggestions about how you could save money. JMHA would endeavour to help you get through the difficult times and make your money go farther.


If you have concerns about managing your money or you have debts, try not to worry. But, do not ignore your problem. If you cannot pay your rent because of money problems, you may be evicted from your home. You must ask for help. There are many organisations that can give you advice about debt and money problems.


If you are struggling to live on the money you have or are experiencing problems with debt, you may want to think about whether you are getting all the benefits or tax credits that you are entitled to.


For more information and advice, you can visit the central government money advice section on the Internet at DirectGov. If you are seeking help and/or advice, this site has a wide range of useful public service information and links to other organisations.


You could also visit the following website where you can find lots of tools and information to help assess your finances. These organisations should be able to help and answer your questions and suggest appropriate courses of action.


For the Citizens Advice Bureau:


England and Wales - www.citizensadvice.org.uk


Northern Ireland (Advice NI) - www.adviceni.net


Scotland (Citizens Advice Scotland) – www.cas.org.uk


Other organisations:

Payplan – call 0800917 7823 or visit www.payplan.com


Consumer Credit Counselling – call 0800 138 1111 or visit www.cccs.co.uk


National Debtline – call 0808 808 4000 or visit www.nationaldebtline.co.uk


Tenant Application Form

How to rent?

Housing Benefit